I created a “Lite” version (4-10 Mb) of the VisibLie_E8 CDF/NB/Intereactive application, so now you can interact with the main E8 and particle physics panes w/o loading the full 100 Mb version (which contains multiple versions of parametric spherical harmonics for atoms, Molecule/DNA protein data, 4 gematria word value indexed Hebrew/Greek Bibles, solar system and Universe simulation dynamics, etc.)
I added some demonstration capability to the Chords (Beauty of Math/Music) pane. It now has full instrumentation for creating MIDI tones along with the various tones in available chords.
I added a cool Nearest Word Graph to the Gematria pane. This uses the Wolfram curated LanguageData / DictionaryLookup to find Hebrew and English words that are close in spelling (no Greek available yet)-:
I also added a more extensive cross index of common (or “interesting”) words found in the Hebrew/Greek Bibles used in the Gematria pane. These are:
Animations of Wolfram’s Cellular Automaton rule 224 in a 3D version of Conway’s Game of Life.
While this does not yet incorporate the E8 folding to 4D H4+H4φ construct, the notion of applying it, as the title suggests, to a fundamental particle physics simulation of a “Quantum Computational Universe” or an emergent (non)crystallographic genetic DNA (aka. Life) is an interesting thought…
Watch a few notional movies, some in left-right stereo 3D. Best viewed in HD mode.
More to come, soon!
These are snapshots of all the different initial conditions on the rule 224. Each set of 25 has a different object style and/or color gradient selection.
These are more personal interest than hard math/science as the other panes – but they are, IMO, interesting asides.
The sociology pane deals with the idea of Old Testament Hebrew and New Testament Koine Greek Gematria. The histogram shows the distribution of words used in the Bible according to their gematria value in Hebrew or Greek. Each word in each verse is selectable and shown in the distribution. Each word in the verse is colored by their value in Hebrew (if Old Testament), Greek and English.
Note: Hebrew is properly presented from right to left.
The psychology pane deals with the idea of the mathematical beauty of music.
The list of 18 panes is now:
1) Math:____ Chaos/Fibr/Fractal/Surface: Navier Stokes/Hopf/MandelBulb/Klein
2) Math:____ Number Theory:_________ Mod 2-9 Pascal and Sierpinski Triangle
3) Math:____ Geometric Calculus:______ Octonion Fano Plane-Cubic Visualize
4) Math:____ Group Theory:__________ Dynkin Diagram Algebra Create
5) Math:____ Representation Theory:___ E8 Lie Algebra Subgroups Visualize
6) Physics:__ Quantum Elements:______ Fundamental Quantum Element Select
7) Physics:__ Particle Theory:_________ CKM(q)-PMNS(ν) Mix CPT Unitarity
8) Physics:__ Hadronic Elements:______ Composite Quark-Gluon Select Decays
9) Physics:__ Relativistic Cosmology:___ N-Body Bohmian GR-QM Simulation
10) Chemistry: Atomic Elements:_______ 4D Periodic Table Element Select
11) Chemistry:Molecular Crystallography: 4D Molecule Visualization Select
12) Biology:_ Genetic Crystallography:___ 4D Protein/DNA/RNA E8-H4 Folding
13) Biology:_ Human Neurology:________ OrchOR Quantum Consciousness
14) Psychology:Music Theory & Cognition: Chords, Lambdoma, H4, and Tori
15) Sociology: Theological Number Theory: Ancient Sacred Text Gematria
16) CompSci: Quantum Computing:______ Poincare-Bloch Sphere /Qubit Fourier
17) CompSci: Artificial Intelligence:_______ nD Conway’s Game Of Life
18) CompSci: Human/Machine Interfaces:_ nD Human Machine Interface